Online learning - it is modern format of education. Students gain knowledge by means of individual interactive visit of educational institution by using Internet technologies. For employees – it is great approach to combine work and education, to upgrade qualification without discontinuing work and move up the career ladder. For enterprises – this is effective mean of personnel development, acquisition of competitive advantages in business.
According to Cedar Group, Online learning:
- reduce study time by 35-45%;
- increase material retention speed by 15-25%;
- reduce education spending by 32-45%;
- allow students to gain knowledge in convenient format, rhythm and at any time;
- provide transparency of training process, total control, fast and convenient statistical data receiving.
According to forecasts, by the year of 2025 the number of people studying remotely will reach 650 million and exceed by a factor of 2.5 times the number of students who receive knowledge by traditional methods.
Entellekto provides online courses and trainings on occupational health and safety, industrial safety and other disciplines. Specially designed programs for employees of Oil and Gas, Construction, Energy and other industries, they have been adapted for specific spheres of activity and created in accordance with legislation requirements of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In the process of online training a powerful multifunctional platform is used and provides:
- use without installation on server and without IT-socialist involvment;
- simple and fast access from various devices, online and offline familiarization with training materials;
- convenient interface configuration and control;
- combination of different training formats: webinars, individual online consultations, audio- or video records, reference documents and presentations;
- user groups creation;
- receiving of detailed statistics on required parameters.
Online training in Entellekto – it is effective, approachable and comfortable.